Massachusetts - Constructed in 1877, the present tower at Nauset Beach Light Station (also known as Nauset Light) was moved from Chatham, Massachusetts, to Eastham in 1923. The 47-foot tall, cylindrical, cast-iron tower originally served as one of the twin towers of Chatham Light Station. The last functioning tower of the Three Sisters of Nauset Light Station in Eastham was also discontinued at this time and replaced by the current Nauset Beach Light Station.
Keepers of Nauset Beach Light occupied the original one-and-one-half story keeper's house (1875) used by the keepers of Three Sisters of Nauset Light Station and also used the oil house (1892), both of which are still standing.
Certificate of Authenticity from Danbury Mint included